I’m not real big into trying to crack the LOST code, I’ve enjoyed watching the series and often feel lost myself. But I really think I’m onto something here…
While watching last night’s episode, I suddenly started thinking that maybe the 2 skeletons in the caves (the ones referred to as Adam and Eve) really ARE Adam and Eve. What if the Island is the Garden of Eden, where you are exiled when disobeying God. What if Jacob and “fake Locke” are somehow the spirits of Cain & Abel, 2 brothers at odds. Maybe this “loophole” they keep talking about is something they have discovered to avoid being exiled from the Island.
There are alot of holes in this not-thoroughly-thoughtout theory, but I really think that the Garden of Eden could be what the Island is. I havent looked any of this up online, so odds are this theory already exists. I just had to put it out there.
I came across a list of LOST questions & mysteries that have yet to be answered on tvguide. Some of these go back to the first season, and I really hope they actually answer these questions before the series ends this year. I’m sure there are more questions out there, but I completely forgot about some of these:
1. What did Jughead (the nuke) exaclty do? Did it reset the time as planned, or was this the so called “incident”?
2. What happened to Claire? Well, we now know shes alive, right?
3. Who is Man No.2, aka Bad Locke?
4. What is the Smoke Monster?
5. Who are the bad guys? Especially amongst Ben Linus, Charles Widmore, Jacob, and Man No.2
6. What exactly do these numbers mean (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42) and where did they originate?
7. What is the significance of Aaron? It seems that lots of people are interested in his well-being.
8. How did the Black Rock ship end up on the Island?
9. Why do pregnancies result in death?
10. Who are Adam & Eve, you know, those bodies they found in the caves back in season 1?
11. What are the whispers in the jungle?
12. Why didn’t Sun flash back to 1977 with the rest of the Lost characters?
13. Why doesnt Richard Alpert age?
14. Why did Jacob only visit Kate, Sawyer, Jack, Sayid, Hurley, Jin, & Sun to convince them to go back to the Island? Is there something special about these 7 people?
Night #2 of husband playing a show & me sitting on the couch with the laptop trying to be production with my freelance projects. Watched Interview with A Vampire last night, wonder what else is available on Netflix Instant Play. Im really good at procrastinating.